Date Last Modified: 25/03/2021
LAOURA HADJIVASILIOU CONCEPT STORE (hereinafter “We”, “Us”, “Our” and/or derivatives and/or variants thereof) operates the website bohoandmore.com.cy (hereinafter the “Website”) and is the controller of the information collected or provided via this Website.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please see “Contact Information” below for information on how to contact us.
For further information about Our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you visit the Site, We may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, We collect information about the individual web pages of the Site or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, We collect certain information about you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Contact Information: includes billing address, shipping address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Payment and Commercial Information: If you make a purchase, we collect payment card details and related information necessary to process your payment. We also collect details about payments to and from you and details of products you have purchased.
- Profile Data includes your password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Website activity data: We may collect information about how you use our Websites, products and services and interact with our content, including the pages you visit in our Websites, search history, and the referring web page from which you arrived at our Websites. We collect browser and operating system information, devices you use to access the Websites and your time zone setting. We also collect online identifiers. Specifically, we collect internet protocol (IP) address information and we set cookies as explained below in the section on Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
- User Submitted Personal Information: We collect information you submit in order to personalize your account or for a specific function, preferences, feedback, survey responses, your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, and your communication preferences, as well as any other information which you voluntarily provide to us at your direction for a specific function.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that We collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information:
- To communicate with you
- To screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with Us, to provide you with information or advertising relating to Our products or services.
- For marketing purposes
We use the Device Information that We collect to help Us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize the Site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Where We deem it necessary, We disclose personal information:
- Within our corporate group: We may disclose any or all of the categories of personal information to members of our corporate group (including affiliates and related entities) to the extent this is necessary for our purposes listed in the sections above.
- Service providers: We disclose the categories of personal information we collect to our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include payment processing and fulfilling orders, risk and fraud detection and mitigation, customer service, marketing and advertising, customization of content, analytics, security, or hosting our Websites or supporting our Websites’ functionality. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
COOKIES AND AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect website activity data.
We currently use the following types of cookies, which are set by the Websites’ domains, or by other domains we own or control:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Websites. These include, for example, cookies that enable a user to log in to our Websites and to check if a user is allowed access to a particular service or content.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies help us to personalize and enhance your online experience on our Websites. This type of cookies allows us to recognize you when you return to our Websites and to remember, for example, your choice of language.
Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires, or until you delete your cookies.
As a European citizen, You have certain rights regarding the personal information we collect, use or disclose and that is related to you, including the right:
- to receive information on the personal information we hold about you and how such personal information is used (right to access);
- to correct inaccurate personal information concerning you (right to data rectification);
- to delete/erase your personal information (right to deletion, “right to be forgotten”);
- to receive the personal information provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit the personal information to another data controller (right to data portability)
- to object to the use of your personal information where such use is based on our legitimate interests or on public interests (right to object);
- in some cases, to restrict our use of your personal information (right to restriction of processing); and
- to withdraw your consent at any time where our processing is based on consent.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact Us at email@example.com using the word Privacy in the subject of your email.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will only retain your personal information for as long as your account is active, or for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider a number of factors, including what personal data we are processing, the risk of harm from any unauthorized disclosure, why we are processing your personal data and whether we can achieve this outcome by another means without having to process it.